|Mirror [#1]||Developing Mobile Games Using Swift.pdf||27,737 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Developing Mobile Games Using Swift.pdf||28,575 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Developing Mobile Games Using Swift.pdf||35,338 KB/Sec|
Swift is a new programming language for creating iOS applications.
This book guides you to make some of most popular games from scratch using Xcode 8 and Swift 3
Also provides a quick reference for the Swift language and a detailed guide to creating six amazing games.
1. Spaceship (Shoot Em Up game)
2. Iron Wings (Clone of Flappy Bird)
3. Breaker (Clone of arkanoid)
4. S O S (Play & Pass game)
5. Double Tap (Match two game)
6. Monkey (Side scrolling game)